Monday, May 20, 2013

SIX!

On Thursday, May 9th, I turned 6 years old. I was up early and eager to open my presents!

 Mommy and Daddy gave me a huge card!
 I got this really pretty dress.
 I also got a kit that allows me to make and decorate my own headbands.


 Mommy and Daddy also gave me a fancy lamp for my bedside table. I had seen it at Target and liked it.
 Later that day, Mommy came to school to help me celebrate with my classmates.
 She made lemon cupcakes with raspberry jam inside. I had orange frosting and white chocolate 6's on each one too.
 I enjoyed helping to hand them out to my friends.


 After school was out, we went over to Marin school and picked up Emma. We headed to the farmers' market where we met up with Joey and had some strawberry ice cream to celebrate.


 Then we headed over to the park to play for a while.

Fiona practiced standing on the bench.
 Then it was back home where I opened my present from Emma.
 She made me a beautiful card.
 She gave me a hat that is like one that she has,
 a very fancy silver belt,
and a purse that I am modeling here. This was the outfit I wore to dinner at Comal for my birthday celebration. What a great day!



Friday night I celebrated with Emma and Melina after ballet. We had dinner together first.
 Fi enjoyed some corn.
 We had lemon tart from Marcia and Paul to celebrate.
 I helped serve it up. It was delicious!
 Finally, on Saturday night, Mommy and Daddy took me out to dinner while Fiona stayed at home with Janelle. I had a fancy drink and lots of yummy food. It was a great birthday week. I can't wait to continue my celebration in a few weeks at Disneyland!

No comments: