Sunday, May 19, 2013

Connor's Birthday

The day after the potluck was Connor's birthday and he still invited everyone to his party. We had some hot cocoa before the party. I ordered my cocoa in spanish and then he asked me how old I was in spanish. I answered him and Mommy told him it was almost my birthday. He gave me a free hot cocoa for my birthday and decorated it for me!



 Then it was off to the kids and clay studio to help Connor celebrate. We got to draw on the tables while we waited for everyone to arrive.


 Everyone's favorite part was using the wheel. I made a bowl.

 It was very messy, but lots of fun.



 Then we got to use clay to sculpt. I made a candle, a barbell and another bowl.
 Then we got to paint all of our things.
 Finally we helped Connor celebrate with some snacks and some lego cake.
Fiona and Daddy napped :) 

No comments: