I am 10 months old now. My top tooth is out, but not really showing yet. I am trying to stand on my own now and will let go of things and balance for a moment. I really love to be moving around and on my own, but when I want to be held, I will let you know. I am eating so much food at this point. I am really liking a lot of stuff. One of my favorite things is to try to drink out of cups now.
I am now riding in my new big girl car seat.
I have learned that I can turn my body around in my chair and face out, but it doesn't feel so good when I get there.
Daddy has even let me try to eat a big cookie!
On my 10 month birthday we went to Farmers' market in the morning and then to have lunch after Daddy's fun. I was tired out from our morning.
After I woke up, I tried on Lily's hat.
Then we headed to the Y and had some time in the kindergym before we went swimming. We all had a really great time in the pool.
Then on Sunday we spent the morning at the zoo and I got to ride the train.
No comments:
Post a Comment