Thursday, May 30, 2013

Colton's birthday

On Saturday we went to West Hills to help cousin Colton celebrate his second birthday. Fiona and Daddy hung out on some carpet in the back yard.

 Colton had some juice to get the Elmo party started.
 There were bubbles to play with.
 There was also a bouncy horse to ride. I rode it with Fiona and I helped Colton ride it too.


There were also some big and little balls to play with and I liked to play with them and Colton liked to try to copy me.

 Colton is hanging out with his daddy and Grandpa.
 Fiona had some fun playing around on the grass with the plastic balls.
 Mommy tried to get some pictures of all the grandchildren.

 Aunt Natalie came down to join us for a while to help with some bubble blowing.









 Grandpa helped Fiona have some fun on the horsey too.




 We sang happy birthday to Colton before eating the cute Elmo cake that Grammy made for him.

 Colton got really interested in my feet for some reason and then he would lay on top of me and not let me up.
 Before we left, Colton opened my birthday present. We gave him an Elmo plate and bowl.

On the way back to the beach and our hotel, Fiona and I both fell asleep. It was a fun party!


No comments: