Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Disney

On Thursday, Mommy and I both had our Open Houses. Afterwards we headed to the airport and hopped on a plane for Fiona's first plane trip to Los Angeles.


The next morning we got up early and headed to Disneyland. First thing we saw when we walked in was Princess Tiana.
 Then, when Mommy went to get my birthday button and Fiona's first visit button, Minnie Mouse showed up. We all got our picture taken with her.
 Grammy and Uncle Louis joined us after that.
 I decided I wanted to meet the princesses first thing. 


 We went on Its a Small World together. It was my first time (and Fiona's but she was sleeping)

 Daddy and I rode on the cars together.
 I tried hard to pull the sword out of the stone, but I wasn't strong enough.
 We had lunch at the Rain Forest Cafe. Uncle Louis and I tried on some hats.
 Daddy bought me a Mickey Mouse ice cream while we waited for my appointment at the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique.
 I decided I wanted to get dressed up as Princess Merida from Brave.
 Then it was time for hair and make up!

 Fiona watched.
 I got my nails done too.
 Then when I was all made up I got to pose in front of a Cinderella carriage.

 Then I got to go back to see the princesses again in my fancy clothes.
 We then walked over to meet Pooh and his friends. Fiona fell asleep on the way so she didn't actually meet them, but she got her picture taken with all of them.


 Here I am with Uncle Louis, Grammy and Fiona after I got all dolled up.
 We went back to the hotel for some rest and a nap. Fiona had a snack with Daddy.
 Then we went back to the park. We rode the Jungle Cruise and then I got to watch the fireworks show on Daddy's shoulders. Then we headed back to the hotel and went to sleep. It was a great day!

No comments: