Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fi at school in April

The whole school got to watch an animal show. The infants watched from their buggies.

 Snack time in my beer t-shirt.
 Reading a story with Kathy.
 One day we all had to wear green to show how even though we were all wearing green, we were all diverse because our greens were all different.
 Playing with recycled containers and paint.
 One warm day we got to play with the water table.
 I was ready to dive in according to my what my teachers told Mommy.
 I had to put on a new shirt after we were done because I got so wet splashing around.

 I got to play with playdough for the first time two. Kathy said I only tried to taste it a few times :)
 Happy girl at school.
 Here I am hanging out with a doll.



2 comments:

louis said...

Now there's another strange word, buggy. I guess we put the little bugs in their buggies so we can bug out quickly. Ha, ha, ha. Speaking of strange.....

Love, Grandpa

grandma D said...

She is so pretty! Thanks for the pictures.