Monday, May 27, 2013

Ballet Performance

This Sunday was my big ballet performance. The teacher put on the show of Coppelia. We get to keep our costumes this time. They are pink and fluffy and I really like them. Daddy took some pictures of me posing before the show.









 Then we headed over to the high school theater where we met up with Emma and Melina outside.

 Here are some photos of me dancing on stage. I did a really great job!



Here is our part of the dance. I am on the far right.

 At the end of the way too long ballet, all the dancers came on stage for a finale. I got to dance next to Emma and Melina then.








Here we are dancing the finale with all the dancers.

  We watched our friends Sofia and Connor do a hip hop routine before heading out of the theater. We got some flowers and then went back to our house.
When we got there, we all posed for pictures in our costumes before celebrating a job well done with ice cream sundaes.



1 comment:

grandma D said...

Good job Lily!!:) You are such a pretty ballerina:)xoxo