Saturday, December 24, 2011

December photos

Mommy took photos of me in my red dress for the Christmas program at school for our Christmas card.


 I got to go talk to Santa at the mall. I told him that I wanted a cleaning trolley. Daddy REALLY doesn't want him to bring me one. He says that he has talked to Santa and told him to bring me something else. I think I've been good enough that Santa will listen to me and not Daddy!
 Here I am trying on a pair of piglet ears while we were out looking for ideas for Christmas presents.
 Grandma Donna sent me a package with some fun coloring stuff and clothes inside. She also included a hat and scarf that were knitted for me by my Great Grandma Engles.

1 comment:

louis said...

Did you get your cleaning trolley? You will have to describe to Grandpa what that is. Fun pictures.

Love, Grandpa