On Wednesday we went to Disneyland. I decided that I wanted to meet as many characters as I could. First stop was Minnie Mouse's house (after a quick detour on the Dumbo ride). I wore my Minnie costume too. We got to play around in Minnie's house. Then we walked over to Mickey's house and did the same thing.
Next we headed over to the Princess area. I got to meet Belle, Ariel and Tiana. I also got to listen to a story told by Snow White and the Prince and I learned to curtsey and did some dancing with the princesses as well.
After that we moved on to check out Pixie Hollow (thanks to Melina for discovering this stop!) I kept hearing the fairies playing while we waited in line.
I got to meet Tinkerbell! After I changed out of my Minnie costume, I had changed into my believe in fairies t-shirt with Tinkerbell on the front so I was glad she was there.
After lunch Daddy noticed some princesses hanging out by the castle so we waited in line to meet Sleeping Beauty. She asked me if I knew all of her names. I knew Sleeping Beauty and Aurora and she taught me that she was also called Briar Rose.
After Daddy took a picture with me and Sleeping Beauty, I took one of him and Sleeping Beauty!
We then went over to check out the Pooh character area. We all got a picture taken with the bouncy Tigger. We also got to see Eeyore, but Pooh bear was having a honey break so we missed him.
After that I insisted on going on Splash Mountain with Daddy. Mommy waited at the bottom of the hill to take a picture, but she missed out. We were super tired after that so after a trip to the Princess store where I got some pink hair, we headed back to the beach to have dinner with the family. I conked out in the car!
Thursday morning we got up early and got ready to head back to Disneyland, but this time with Grammy and Uncle Louis. I tucked Pooh into bed before we left so he could rest while we were gone.
Uncle Louis and I are ready to hit the streets of Disney!
The first thing we did was go on the Big Thunder Mountain ride. After my experience on Splash Mountain, I didn't really want to go, but I went anyhow. I did ok until we hit the hill that took us up to the drop.
Daddy took a video while we were on the ride. The beginning is dark and you can't really see and he cuts off most of my face, but you can see how I felt at the climb part.
Afterwards we headed over to California Adventure for our Princess lunch at Ariel's Grotto. I got my picture taken with Ariel right away and then we headed over to our table for lunch.They introduced the princesses one at a time and then each one would come around to visit all the tables. It was really great!
The best part was when Sleeping Beauty came to our table. She remembered us from the day before! She was pleased that I remembered all three of her names and she took an extra picture with both Daddy and me. I was extremely excited that she remembered us.
After lunch we went back to the main park and when we came in, there was Minnie. I wanted Grammy to meet her too so we waited in line to get a picture with both of us.
We had to go back to Pooh's corner since we hadn't seen Pooh the day before. Usually this is when Uncle Stephen buys me a giant lollipop, but he didn't come this year because Colton was too little. So instead, Uncle Louis bought me a Tigger tail. Its marshmallow, dipped in caramel, dipped in white chocolate and then dipped in orange sugar with chocolate stripes. It was yummy!
After that we took a ride on the tea cups. I went with Daddy and Grammy. Mommy took a picture from the side, but Grammy took several while we were riding.
I sure do love the teacup ride!
We then went back to the princess store where Mommy and Daddy bought me a Snow White dress. Grammy bought me a purse and gloves and necklace with my name on it. I put it on right away.
When I came out it just so happened that Snow White and the evil queen were right outside the castle so I got my picture taken with them.
While Mommy waited in line to see Rapunzle, I rode the carousel with everyone else.
After that we headed back to the beach to have Thanksgiving dinner with Grandpa. It was another great trip to Disneyland!



















No comments:
Post a Comment