After Sea World we met up with our friends Sara and Dave and their boys Jack and Andy for dinner. After dinner, Daddy and Dave went lobster diving in Mission Bay. Daddy got a lobster! I posed with it for a picture the next morning at the hotel.
Then we went down on the rocks to look through the tide pools. We found fish, snails and crabs.
We then took a walk back to the car. I was a little silly and went off in front of Mommy and Daddy dancing and "flying."
No vacation is complete without a trip to the hotel pool. I always insist on a pool in our hotels. Here I am playing around in the "warm pool" or hot tub.
We then checked out of our hotel and drove to Hermosa Beach to have dinner at Uncle Louis' house with Uncle Stephen, Aunt Natalie and Baby Colton.











No comments:
Post a Comment