On Christmas morning we woke up early. After a quick cuddle with Mommy, I went out into the living room to check out what Santa had left me. I got the cleaning cart that I asked for. Daddy had told me I couldn't have it and that he had talked with Santa and told him not to get it for me. I guess I was a better girl than Daddy because he got it for me.
Another item Daddy had said no to was a little princess cell phone that I saw at Target. Santa left that in my stocking!
Finally, he left me the baby doll that I had wanted. He even left us matching pajamas! I was so excited to put them on us both!
I opened a few presents at home, including one from Aunt Karrie, Uncle Louis and cousins Johnny and Riley.
It had tons of fun dress up things like jewelry, shoes and a tiara!
After a quick breakfast we got on the road and headed to Grammy's house.
We were excited to see cousin Colton when he arrived. He was wearing a cute Santa hat.
I enjoyed hanging out with him. He's sitting up now and really notices me a lot more.
Next we opened some more presents. Grammy got me a dr. outfit with my name on it. It says Dr. Schultz on the front!
She also bought me a pretty pink princess cape that has feathers on it. I put in on over my scrubs shirt.
Grandpa got me a fun rolling toy. I am supposed to stand up inside it and then roll, but I like to hang out in it. Here I am in my panties having some Christmas candy.
Here Colton and I are inside of it while we Skyped with Uncle Louis who was in Australia.
Later I used it as a hair salon as I put my new baby doll in the hair styling chair that I got from Uncle Stephen and Aunt Natalie.
Grammy took a picture of me and my baby doll in our matching pj's in front of the Christmas tree.
The next morning we got to spend more time with Colton. I wore a new dress from my Grammy.
Colton and I played together with some of his new toys.
We took a lot of pictures. Here I am with Grandpa...
And then with Grammy too.
We also got one of just the two of us before Colton decided that he had had enough of being flashed! After having a yummy lunch with my family. We got back in the car and headed home. What a great Christmas!
Monday, December 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment