Saturday, December 24, 2011

Family Day

Friday after Thanksgiving was our family day. Grammy made us Thanksgiving dinner and we got to hang out with baby Colton! We started the day with Daddy and I going on a run/bike ride together. After that we took a dip in the hotel pool before heading off to have lunch at Daddy's favorite spot, Simmzy's.



 Then we headed over to Uncle Louis' and I got to play with Colton. I like holding him, but he is getting big now and he moves a lot so its hard to hold onto him.
 We played with some of his toys together on the floor when he had tummy time.
 I liked it when he smiled at people.
 Mommy continued Uncle Stephen's tradition by buying Colton a huge sucker. We gave it to him with the wrapper still on.
 He still tried to eat it, but I don't think the plastic tasted so good. Maybe next year he can taste what's  inside!


 We posed for some pictures with Grammy.

 And with Grandpa. Everyone was trying to get their Christams card photos done!


 The next day we drove home. I was super happy to see my Shadow Badow!

No comments: