Saturday, December 24, 2011
Christmas Eve
On Christmas Eve we did several traditional things. Mommy and I made cookies for Santa and then I worked on decorating them.
I was quite heavy handed with the frosting and the decorations, but I had a lot of fun.
I especially liked sampling the frosting as I went along!
After frosting all the cookies, we got ready to go out for our annual Christmas Eve dinner. This year we went to a place called Wayfare Tavern in San Francisco. We got to ride the BART train. We had a good dinner and a really great dessert. We had a chocolate cream pie and a caramel apple. Yum!
On the way home on the train, Daddy showed me where Santa was on his map on the phone. By the time we arrived back in Berkeley, Santa was in Chicago. We got home and got the cookies and eggnog out for Santa, put out a couple of carrots for the reindeer and I got right to bed so I would be asleep when Santa arrived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment