At Thanksgiving time, Mommy and Daddy told me that we were hopefully going to have a new baby next year. They told me that we had to do some testing to make sure that the baby was healthy and then we would be able to celebrate. Right before Christmas, Mommy had the testing done. On Tuesday we got the phone call that everything is ok and the baby is healthy.
Even though Mommy wanted to be surprised again like she was with me, Daddy and I wanted to know what kind of baby was in there, so the dr. told her when she called with the test results. Mommy made some cupcakes and frosted them up for Daddy and I. She told me that when we cut in, if the cake was blue I would be having a baby brother and if the cake was pink, I was getting a sister.
I was pretty happy to see the pink cake. I was really hoping for a baby sister. Daddy and I toasted with our pink cupcakes. I can't wait to meet my new baby sister in July!
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment