Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cinco de Connor

Once May starts, the schedule gets crazy with birthdays since all of the friends in my playgroup have birthdays. From May 5th until June 19th we go to lots of parties!

May started with Cinco de Connor at the park. He was born on May 5th and that was a Saturday this year so they had a Cinco de Mayo themed party
Emma and I are sitting on a rock in the shade
 Here we are in the bounce house.
 Connor's mommy made his cake and pinata to look like a lightning lizard. We hit him with a steel bat!
 We also got do bubble blowing.
 Melina and I sat up in a tree before it was time to go home.
My party was next and you've already heard all about that. Tavi's came after that, but I was in Los Angeles helping cousin Colton celebrate his first birthday, so we missed that party.

No comments: