Thursday, June 21, 2012

Swim Lessons Week 2

This week was not as warm as last week and two days that I was in the water, it was really cold outside. The pool was steaming! The best part of my week was when my teacher took us down to the deep end and let us jump in off the starting blocks. On the last day he had my try to catch a ball when I jumped in. Mommy thinks it would help if I could catch a ball when I am just standing on the ground! Next week I move up to the next level class. I am excited to try some new stuff.

Here I am working on learning to dive in the water with my teacher. He helps me get in the right position.

Then I tried it on my own from a seated position.

Here is a video from my last day when I jumped off the block and swam to the wall.

Finally this is my last attempt to catch the ball as I jumped. The first time I jumped over the ball, and the second time it bounced off my legs.

1 comment:

louis said...

Looks like you almost caught that ball, but then what would you do with it--throw it back at the coach?

Love, Grandpa