Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Gymnastics

The final party was later that same day at my gymnastics gym for Sophia.
We got to start the party way in the back of the gym and have that area all to ourselves. Sophia and I played on the balance beams.

 Daddy tried to help me with my blast offs into a handstand position.
 Sophia and I got to put the candles and fruit on her cake.
 Here I am playing with Daddy some more.
 I decided to pose for a photo on the balance beam.
 Mommy wanted me to try a bridge on the balance beam. I started to try, but chickened out.
 Then we got started. We began with a warm up. Daddy warmed up with me. I am in the pike position on my back.
 Here we are lifting one leg straight up into the air.
 This is me practicing how a cartwheel starts.
 After warm up we went over and did some obstacle course stuff. This is me after a forward roll.
 I was jumping over the beam here.
 Mommy got to get a picture of me doing a handstand on the rings.

 Hanging out on the bars.
 Here I am above the pit getting ready to flip on the bars.
 Here is the end of the flip as I fell into the pit.
Here that flip is in action.
 
We got to swing on the trapeze again.


 Here is Daddy's turn on the trapeze.
 He got kind of buried in the pit.
 Here I am in the pit with my friends. You can see Daddy's hand in the corner, he still hasn't managed to get out of the pit!
Here are Daddy and I bouncing down the tumble track.

It was a great party to end the birthday season!

No comments: