Here I am after we marched in in my little cap and gown.
After the ceremony, Emma's mommy gave Emma and I flower crowns to wear. She made them herself!
Here is the outfit I chose for graduation.
Grammy was here to watch me graduate.
I got a picture with Teacher Simone too!
Emma and I played on the swings for a while afterwards before going to a yummy mexican dinner with ice cream for dessert!
Here we are walking in for the ceremony in our caps and gowns. I am towards the end of the line.
After a little song, my teacher handed out our diplomas. For each person she told what we wanted to be when we grew up.
All the graduates did a little dance for the parents.
After a slideshow of pictures of us from this year, we sang one last song for the parents. I was pretty tired at this point, so I started out with a yawn!
1 comment:
The legacy of the Greek Dancers continues. Congratulations.
Love, Grandpa
Post a Comment