Friday, May 25, 2012

Talent Show

Today was the talent show at my school. I participated in 4 numbers this year. I started out with a fun partner dance that made Daddy and Mommy laugh. Mommy even laughed so much she cried. My partner was definitely not the lead in the dance!



Then I danced to the Jackson 5 song with some of my friends. I had done this at my birthday party too, but it was fun to see with the boys part.



Next my class did a little song/poem that was really cute. Mommy and Daddy are not sure about the meaning, but we did a good job. Mommy especially likes Maddalena (next to me with the pink hair) and how into the poem she got.


Finally I danced a ballet solo. We had been practicing a little routine at home, but I told Mommy that I had decided to just do whatever was in my head instead. It was ok with my teachers, so I got to do my own little dance.


Mommy and Daddy were really proud of me. I was happy they could come watch and even happier that Mommy took me home with her afterwards!

No comments: