The one thing I asked for was an Angelina Ballerina DVD and it was the first thing I happened to open.
I also got some new books. Mommy picked the three stories from the new season of children's theater that we didn't already own.
Then I wanted to go for the big present. I moved it away from the wall by myself.
It was a new mirror for me to have in my own room. This way I don't always have to go to Mommy and Daddy's room when I want to check out my outfit.
Grandma Donna sent me some clothes and these nifty glasses!
Mommy's friend from work, Bonnie, gave me a really cool big sister t-shirt with my name on it.
A few weeks ago I told my babysitter Janelle that I wanted her to get me water colors for my birthday. Thankfully she passed this information on to my Mommy and Daddy. I used them first thing so I clearly really wanted them, but for some reason didn't tell them.
New brushes too!
After Daddy went to work, Emma came over to spend the day. We went to Masse's to have a little fruit tart. Paul and Cathy put candles in it and sang to me.
I shared the candles with Emma.
I took the apples out of my tart and ate them on their own.
Then I ate the crust part like a cookie.
Emma and I got to go get our nails done. Here we are soaking our feet.
It was hard for us to reach our feet all the way down, so we scooched down and then stretched out and relaxed.
We talked while we got our fingers painted.
After lunch with Daddy in San Rafael and a nice nap, Emma and I went outside for some bubbles and chalk.
Then when Emma's Mommy and Daddy came to get her, we did birthday cake. Mommy made it while I was painting. It was a heath bar cake. I had five candles.
After that we went out to a nice dinner at a restaurant in Oakland. I got more candles on my strawberry shortcake dessert. Then Daddy took me to Powell's candy store and I got a free gelato along with the candies we bought. I had already had a lot of dessert so we saved the ice cream for later. It was a really great birthday!






























1 comment:
Wow! What an event filled day; good thing you got a nap in between some of the activities. Makes me want to take one now. Happy Birthday!!!!!
Love, Grandpa
Post a Comment