The following day, Daddy had a beer event to go to, so Mommy, Fiona and I were on our own. We started our day with a trip to farmers' market where we had breakfast and hot cocoa and picked up some fresh peas (the first of the season!) baby carrots and eggs. I climbed up on the statue of Gandhi.
In the car, Fiona decided to try on some bunny ears in preparation for Easter.
We then headed home for some play time in the kitchen. I got to paint at the table. I chose to do it naked so I wouldn't get any of my clothes dirty.
In the meantime, Fiona got to play in the kitchen, which is one of her favorite places to play.
Unfortunately, she got trapped in the chair and couldn't figure out how to get herself out!
We had a fun day with Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment