Sunday, April 7, 2013

Maya's Birthday

Lily's friend Emma's little sister turned 3 recently. She had her party at Head Over Heels for some gymnastics fun. 

 I thought Fiona would be excited to get to crawl through the door I am always taking her away from during gymnastics, but she promptly burst into tears.
 She recovered and was able to be happy later during stretching.

Lily let me get a video of her back bend.

 Daddy took her in the foam pit while the big kids were on the trapeze.


Lily also got to go in the big cloth swing with Emma.




She also got to play with a ball while the big kids were eating.
 We celebrated with yummy cupcakes made by Anna :)
 Afterwards, we went to dinner at Pizzaiolo. Fiona had a good time with the bread!

1 comment:

grandma D said...

I love all the pictures you have been blogging! You have photogenic girls. Keep sending!:)