Saturday, December 4, 2010

Vacation

Mommy and I took a vaction the week of Thanksgiving. We started out that Saturday morning by heading to my last soccer class and having lunch with Daddy before the long drive to Grammy's. We stayed Saturday afternoon, Sunday and Monday at Grammy's. We had dinner with Grandpa twice, went to a Grammy's office, visited with some of Mommy's cousins and discovered a fun new toy that I used to name the park near Grammy's house. I call it the dizzy park. You'll see why later.

Tuesday morning we got up and made the long drive to San Diego. Mommy got lucky and took 5 all the way down with no traffic! We met up with Mommy's friend Sara and met her new baby Andrew. I played with her other son, Jack. We watched Bob the Builder and ate macaroni and cheese together. After my nap it was time to head to the airport to pick up my Daddy.

The next day we met Sara and her family and my cousins Johnny and Riley with their Mommy (and later their Daddy) at the world famous San Diego Zoo. I got to see many things we don't see here, like orangatangs and gorillas,

 koala, polar and panda bears and rhinos. We got to see the giraffes and elephants up close!


 It was fun hanging out with my cousins and Jack at the zoo. We had a lot of fun, but we all got really tired!

When we left the zoo we got in the car for the long trafficy drive to Uncle Louis' house in Hermosa Beach where we met up with Grammy, Grandpa and Uncle Louis for some dinner and playtime before much needed bed time.

No comments: