Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lawrence Hall of Science

Mommy and I had the week off before Christmas. We kept ourselves busy by going to the Lawrence Hall of Science with my friends Joey and Nolan on Monday. Here we are testing an air tube by sending different things up it to see what would go and what would just come back down.


Then I played on a pin wall and made the shape of my hands and my face in the wall. It was neat to walk around on the other side and see myself!
 Later we went downstairs for a bathroom break and Joey and I played with some balance scales together.
 Then we went outside and I played in the water some. They have plastic boards that you can put in the streams to divert the water to other areas. It's one of my favorite things at that museum.
 When it was time to go, Joey and Nolan and I stopped at the air tubes with the beach balls to see how high we could get them to go.
 Then we went outside and climbed on the huge DNA strand for a little while. We had perfect timing for leaving since it started to rain on our way home! It was a fun day.

After my nap that day, I went and saw my friend Melina's  new house for our weekly mom's group playdate. We left early due to a surprise visit from my Uncle Stephen. It was a great first day of vacation.

No comments: