We got there and met up with Uncle Stephen and Aunt Natalie. Mommy was a little disappointed when she saw them cuz Aunt Natalie looked the same as always. No sign of a cousin for me. We walked to the tram and rode into Downtown Disney and stopped at a cafe for a quick bite while we waited for Grandpa and Uncle Louis to get there.
Mommy noticed immediately that Aunt Natalie did not order any coffee and that Uncle Stephen offered her a hot cocoa, but she didn't say anything. Once the group was all together we went inside Disneyland! After a quick bathroom stop, Uncle Stephen and Aunt Natalie wanted to take a picture with me. Here it is!
Daddy was the first to notice what the shirts said. Grammy was too busy taking the picture to pay attention to the shirts. We were all excited. Uncle Stephen had pictures of my new baby cousin (a boy) who is due on June 11th.
Next on my agenda was to visit the princesses. It was a long line, but in the end I got to meet three princesses, Belle from Beauty and the Beast
Ariel from The Little Mermaid (my favorite)
and Tiana from The Princess and the Frog.
After that we went on the Dumbo ride. I really enjoyed controlling the up and down motion of the Dumbo this year!
Then it was time for Pooh Bear! I got lots of hugs and an Eskimo kiss from him.
Then it was on to Tigger. We bounced together. It was lots of fun.
Finally I got to see Eeyore. We hugged.
Uncle Stephen buys me a giant princess lollipop at the shop by Pooh Bear every year. This year was no different. I shared it with Grandpa this year.
Here I am with Uncle Louis. He is soooo much fun! We were waiting in line at the Haunted Mansion. I was super scared and started crying right as we were going to get on the ride. Mommy and Daddy kept me safe though.
We happened to run into the Fairy Godmother outside Sleeping Beauty's castle.
Here I am trying on my new princess gear. I got earrings, a necklace, a purse and some glass slippers.
After such an exciting day, we hung out at Uncle Louis' house and had the traditional Thanksgiving turkey dinner. It was a great Thanksgiving!














No comments:
Post a Comment