Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

I got up bright and early on Christmas morning and saw that Santa had listened to me! He left me a pedal bike that was pink and a dr. kit. I also got lots of fun hair stuff and some nail polish and lip gloss.
 We opened presents later. Grammy bought me the rain boots and umbrella that match my ladybug rain jacket!
 Mommy and Daddy got me a little table to play on downstairs. We worked together like Bob the Builder and put it together right away.
 Taking a break from building with my hot cocoa and peppermint spoon.
 Grammy also got me a great tea set which I loved. We had to have a tea party on my new table right away.

 Mommy and Daddy bought me a baby carrier for my baby dolls. I wore her around for a lot of the day.



Here Mommy and I are working on setting up my new Leapster Explorer. I got a fun game called Mr. Pencil.




 Getting ready for bed and hanging out with my Daddy while eating my chocolate Santa. Yum!



No comments: