The day before Christmas Eve, my Grammy came to our house. We went out to dinner at TRex with Joey and his family and then we went to bed. When I woke up on Christmas Eve morning, my Uncle Louis was here. He had driven all night from Los Angeles to be here first thing in the morning.
We spent the day making and decorating cookies for Santa.
Mommy and I met up with Emma and Anna to get our toes painted.
Finally, Mommy, Daddy, Grammy, Uncle Louis and I got dressed up and went out to dinner in Napa.
When we cam home we put out cookies and milk for Santa (Daddy wanted to be original and leave cookies and beer, but I said no) and we put some carrots outside for the reindeer and then I went to bed.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment