On the last day of school, I started the day at Masse's having a chocolate croissant and a hot cocoa for breakfast.
Then I went to school where we had some time to play around as we waited to head out to the park for our final field trip.
When we got to the park, I got on the tire swing with some of my friends.
Mommy set Fiona up on a blanket near the swings.
I got to have my face painted while we were there too. Afterwards we went home for a while to cool off and relax.
Then we met up with Emma at the park for some play time.
While we were there, we changed our original plan to meet Emma and Melina at a restaurant for dinner to going to Emma's back yard so Mommy and I headed back to Masse's to get some dessert to take. Marcia helped me decorate some crown cookies for everyone.
We had a pizza picnic on the grass. Even Fiona joined us.
Here are the three graduates from Kindergarten!
Fiona was flirting with the camera :)
Fiona and I ended up on the blanket together.
Daddy and Bjorn had some beer sitting on the sand box.
Anna and Lynn were enjoying some food and drink as well.
Here are our beautiful crown cookies. Marcia wrote the names and then I added the glitter.
We sat on the floor picnic style to enjoy them.
Then we went inside and spent some time watching a movie together in the living room.
We played some quiet game and did some dancing before calling it a night. It was a great graduation day!
No comments:
Post a Comment