One weekend we drove to Bakersfield to see Grammy and Grandpa, Uncle Stephen, Uncle Louis, Aunt Natalie, Ariel and Cousin Colton. Fiona hung out on Grammy's lap some.
When Uncle Stephen arrived, we all gathered together to play on his lap.
Later we went outside and played in the crabbie pool and beach ball sprinkler that Grammy bought.
The next morning we got all dressed up to go to a shower for Aunt Natalie and the new baby.
I helped open the presents along with Aunt Natalie's niece, Cammie.
I modeled the bows.
I enjoyed some pizookie and ice cream with Grammy and Ariel.
Fiona came for the beginning of the shower and then Daddy came and picked her up. She hung out at the house with "the boys."
It was really hot there and we were glad to head home afterwards. We can't wait for the new baby to get here!
No comments:
Post a Comment