The day before Daddy's birthday, he biked to school with me. After school, he went to Jupiter for a beer while Mommy and I went to the frame store to pick up his presents. Here we are at Jupiter hanging out.
Then we all went home to get dressed up to go to dinner in the city. Fiona wore my first Thanksgiving dress!
She can sit up when she is propped up on one side.
I wore a new red sweater dress that I got from Target and my pink high heels.
First we posed with Daddy.
And then with Mommy.
Here I am with Fiona on the BART train.
Its Daddy's birthday so of course we had to get oysters as an appetizer. Here we are toasting them.
I watched Daddy eat his first.
Then he watched me eat mine!
We were all tired after dinner, so we cuddled up on the BART train together.












1 comment:
As I said before, baby needs a new pair of shoes (socks)! How many oysters did you let swim down your throat?
Grandpa
Post a Comment