I still get stuck on my tummy a lot. Although I love to roll over, I am not excited about getting stuck there. I will hang out for a while but then I just get mad.
Sometimes I work so hard I tire myself out and have to fall asleep that way. This time I did it with my two fingers in my mouth to help me fall asleep.
Daddy bought me a monkey hat and gloves for walking on cold mornings.
Sleepy little giraffe.
Happy girl.
I got a new toy from my friend Dermott. He's an older baby so he's finished with it. I love hanging out in it and can even get myself all turned around in it now as well as reach for and grab the toys on it.
Daddy and I are wearing our beer shirts together.
Mommy and I went to school one day and I got to see baby Cameron again. We hung out together.
Mommy thinks its cute when I fall asleep this way.
I am wearing a sparkly headband. Daddy removed it pretty quickly.
Here is a rare picture of me actually taking a nap in my crib. It only lasted 20 minutes, but I was napping on my own.
Mommy likes this picture because I fell asleep holding on to my carseat as if I was worried i might fall out.
Here I am ready for a walk with Mommy and Lily and Shadow.













1 comment:
Pretty neat new toy! You can't be a monkey--your cousin Colton has the patent on that one. And what's wrong with a sparkly headband for a female Berkleyite? Hope you voted to tear down Hetch-Hetchy.
Post a Comment