My babysitter Janelle has been watching me since I was about a year and a half old. She is a huge So You Think You Can Dance fan, just as I am. She offered to take me with her to see a live performance of the Top Ten in Oakland. I decided I wanted Mommy to come too. Mommy took me to get my nails done before the show.
Then we went home and got Daddy and Fiona. They wore their matching Lagunitas Brewery outfits. We went to dinner with them in Oakland near the theater and then they dropped us off.
Here I am in the theater waiting for the show to start. I got a t-shirt, blinking bracelet and program.
Janelle came with her two friends and we watched the dancing. It was fun to see my favorites in real life.
Then we all rode home on BART together. It was a fun night.
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment