Today Mommy and Daddy took me to the Goblin Jamboree at the Bay Area Discovery Museum. I went in my Pooh Bear costume (still fits two years later!). First I decorated a little goodie bag to carry around with me. Next Daddy saw a place where I could throw a wet sponge at Mommy the Witch. Mommy was thankful that I missed!
Here I am as the cutest Pooh Bear ever.
They had a fun pumpkin ride that was similar to the tea cups at Disneyland.
They had face painters there and we decided that Pooh Bear should have a bee on her face. The lady who did it wasn't so happy with mommy for suggesting the bee since she didn't seem to really know what she was doing.
It turned out cute though.
Next stop, bounce house.
There were pony rides again so I of course had to head up to that area.
My horse had flowers in her hair.
Hi Mom and Dad!
This was Daddy's first time at this museum so I had to show him lots of things. Here I am inside the tree piece they have.
A bear trapped in a spider web!
I had to try to race with a witch today too. Here I am meeting my competition.
Ready, set, Go!
I'm win!
For trying out some scary things in the haunted pier, like shaking hands with a scary monster and crawling through a dark tunnel by myself, Mommy and Daddy got me some cotton candy.
I surprised them both by eating every bite!
It was a very fun morning of Halloween activities.



















2 comments:
Poor mommy & daddy, they had to go buy their own cotton candy! Looks like a lot of fun, but Halloween is still 2 weeks away; what are you going to do for an encore?
Love, Grandpa
Cousin Colton will give you some pitching lessons and you will never miss mommy, or anyone else, again. Did you beat the witch in your race? I guess so, because you are still here to talk about it.
Love, Grandpa
Post a Comment