Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cousin Time

This weekend my cousin Colton came to stay for a couple days. He arrived on Friday with Uncle Stephen and Aunt Natalie. They went to a charity dinner in San Francisco and we babysat all night! It was fun and Colton was super good and so was I. The next morning we got up and I got to hold him on the bed.



 Then, while Daddy took his run and Mommy washed the dishes, I read Colton a story.


Later, Aunt Natalie read us both a story on the couch.



 Grammy came to visit too and we all went to my soccer class.
 Then Daddy took us to Oaktoberfest. Colton wasn't wild about the noise.
 Here we are in our little German outfits.
 After dinner, I got to help feed Colton while we talked with Uncle Louis on Skype.


 Grammy and her two little angels.

 I got to hold him all by myself in my little chair.



It was a great visit and I can't wait to see him again!

1 comment:

louis said...

That German outfit is YOU. The only thing missing is a stein of your daddy's beer!

Love, Grandpa