Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekend Fun

The weekend started on Friday with our monthly potluck at Melia's new house. The theme was pumpkin so all the food was pumpkin flavored. Mommy and I made pumpkin lasagna cupcakes. She made the beschemel sauce and I made the pumpkin filling. Here we are trying out all the different pumpkin stuff.
 Melia has lots of fun dress up clothes so we all decided to try out some different outfits, even the boys.
 This was the sleeping beauty dress that I liked.
 Daddy and I sat together and had dessert.
 Then he started reading a story to me and Sofia.
 But then Emma and Melia joined too and we squished Daddy!
 On Sunday we drove to a Pumpkin Patch and I got to ride a full sized horse!

 After my ride I got another ride in the wheelbarrow out to the pumpking patch.


 I picked this green and orange pumpkin.
 I tried to move the wheelbarrow by myself...
 But it worked much better with Daddy's help.
 I climbed to the top of the hay pyramid.
 And then I got my picture taken in the little wooden scarecrow.
 Before we left it was time for a second horse ride.

1 comment:

louis said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, and that pumpkin in the wheelbarrow really grew. You missed a nice wedding with a lot of kids your age dancing and playing together. See you soon.

Love, Grandpa