Saturday, August 27, 2011

Vacation

After our fishing trip and some dinner with Uncle Louis in Hermosa Beach, we headed north to spend a week in Santa Barbara. It was very relaxing and we did almost nothing the whole time :)

Every morning I rode my bike into town with Mommy and Daddy for breakfast drinks and pastries.


Daddy took this picture the first day when I napped on the beach, just like I did the last time we stayed here when I was only 1!
Posing

Daddy and I in our matching Coke shirts from Target
Building castles
Silly faces for the camera
Lunch on the beach always tastes better than lunch at the table!
Me and my new wetsuit. Now I don't mind the cold water!

Boogie boarding with Daddy



Enjoying some snacks on the benches overlooking the beach.
Daddy and I ready to go out paddle boarding


Daddy brought back a crab after one of his free dives.


I decided that I wanted to jump off the board as we came in. Here I am crouched and ready.
And... JUMP!
Here Daddy and I are both standing up on the board.
The best thing about this condo was the jacuzzi. After getting chilly in the ocean, we could walk up to the pool and warm up!
 Grammy visited us one day and even babysat me so that Mommy and Daddy could have a date night on vacation!
 Family photo
 Here I am trying on my mask and snorkel with crazy hair.
I spent lots of time perfecting my "flipping" at the beach too.
 Cuddling with Grammy on the beach
 I love the beach!


1 comment:

louis said...

Maybe grandpa needs one of those wetsuits too! You are going to have to show me how well you ride your bike now; the last time I saw you were still practicing at the playground.

Love, Grandpa