Sunday, August 21, 2011

Grammy's Birthday

At the beginning of August Mommy and I drove down to Hermosa Beach to begin our vacation. We stayed at Uncle Louis' house. He moved upstairs and his new apartment has lots of windows and light and better view of the ocean.  Here I am playing his bongos.



Uncle Stephen, Aunt Natalie and baby Colton came for dinner. We watched dancing and had pizza and salad. I slept in Uncle Louis' bed with Mommy.
In the morning we got up and drove further south to Del Mar to start Grammy's birthday celebration. On Friday we swam in the pool while we waited for Grammy, Grandpa and for our room to be ready.


We went out to dinner after picking Daddy up at the airport.
The next morning we headed out to the beach.
Here I am in my suit at the beach first thing in the morning. I thought the water was cold !
 Uncle Louis built sand castles with me.
 Daddy convinced me to go Boogie Boarding by bribing me with ice cream. I was not too excited by it since the water was cold, but ice cream convinced me.




 Me and my Daddy :)
 Wipe Out
 But I made it out of the water...
 and got right back on the board.



 Resting with Daddy after all my water time.

Baby Colton and I hanging at the beach.

 Grammy and I are ready for dinner!
Sunday morning we had breakfast with everyone before we all went our separate ways.

No comments: