Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Go Go

For my birthday, Grammy got us season tickets to the Bay Area Children's Theater. This month they did the play of one of my favorite books: Go Go aka Go Dog Go. We went on Sunday with a bunch of my friends. It was lots of fun. One of the dogs (yellow dog) was one of my very first coaches at gymnastics! We had a great time watching the play. It took place at Fairy Land so afterwards, we went around to play on various things. We went on a big dragon slide, road a tiny train and a merry go round. It was a really fun day!

Here I am with the Yellow Dog (Coach Slater) and the Green Dog.
 This is me with the pink dog and her really great hat!
 Tavi, Melina, Kai and I rode on the Merry Go Round.
Joey, Dalia and I really liked the Dragon Slide and went down it many times.

No comments: