Monday, July 11, 2011

Academy of Science

On Wednesday, Mommy, Emma and I went to San Francisco to meet up with Melina and her family at the Academy of Sciences. We began by switching outfits. Here I am wearing Emma's skirt and shirt and Emma is wearing my dress.
 We started off by watching the penguin feeding and then having a snack. After that we started to head downstairs to see the fish, but we were stopped by a lady who had interesting things to show us. We saw balleen from a whale, krill, sea otter fur and a shark skull. She gave us stickers for being such good listeners.
 Then we spent time downstairs looking at all the fish. We found a Nemo fish like the one on my sticker.
 After some time in the rainforest exhibit looking at butterflies, we went out side for some lunch. We all had hotdogs and chocolate milk. Mommy aslo bought us some snake cookies.
 After lunch we played and posed for some pictures.


 Emma and I were so tired from the day that we fell asleep in the car on the way home. Mommy drove home the long way so that we had more time to sleep.
After we got home, Emma and I played dress up and used all my kitchen stuff to have a picnic in my bedroom. It was a fun day with friends.

No comments: