Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fourth of July

On the Fourth we decided to head over to the Memorial Park celebration again. We had a picnic on the grass while listening to and dancing to music. Then I got up the courage to try the bull ride this year. It took some convincing, but once I tried it, I was willing to take a second try.


While I was waiting, my friend Melina and her family showed up. I came back to eat some more and play with her. We got to participate in a water balloon toss and then it was off to try some more "rides."

I went on the bouncy house obstacle course. Mommy waited in line for another ride while I did that. Then I climbed part way up the rock wall.

Mommy was still waiting. Then Daddy and I waited for a while until it was my turn to try this really fun bouncing thing.


After that I was tired out so we went home for a nap. We had left over BBQ food for dinner and then got dressed to go out to watch the fireworks, again with Melina. The view was not so great (although no fog, a first for my fourths) so I had to sit on Mommy's shoulders to see while Melina sat on her Daddy's shoulders and her big brother Kai (I think he is 8) sat on my Daddy's shoulders. Then it was home to bed. I hope you all had a happy fourth too!

No comments: