One day, Daddy drove us to Coba to see "old stuff." We saw some really old pyramids that Daddy said got built by hand a long long time ago. I liked the tunnel and climbing the smaller buildings. The tallest pyramid is in Coba and you can climb to the top. Mommy and I got about halfway up before we went back to the bottom to wait for Daddy. Then we got to ride a bicycle taxi back to the entrance to the ruins. We saw a big iguana there. When Daddy asked me if I wanted to go see more old stuff, I said no. Not the highlight of my trip!
These two pictures are the view from the top of the big pyramid. Daddy took them while he was up at the top.
Here are the pictures of Daddy way up at the top.
No comments:
Post a Comment