Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mexico Part 2


I am liking it here in Mexico. I have been "diving" with Mommy and Daddy several times. We have seen many beautiful fish, but the big excitement is the turtles. We are staying in a turtle nesting sanctuary. Our beach has many marked turtle nests. Two mornings during our stay there were new nests on the beach in the morning. And we have seen lots of turtles in the water. 

This is the view from the patio of our condo onto the beach. I am coloring with Daddy.

Here is the view from the water of our condo. Its on the bottom floor. I could walk right out to the beach!

These are the three turtle nests that were in front of our condo when we arrived.

Here is a fresh turtle nest that we found one morning.

Here is one of the many turtles we saw swimming around.

No comments: