Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa


So, Mommy and Daddy took me to the mall today. It is a place I kind of like. I can usually run around some and there are lots of things and people to see. Sometimes Mommy makes me try on clothes, not my favorite, but I will do it. Today they took me to stand in a line. That was ok cuz there were some fun spinning chairs. But the reason they wanted me to stand in this line was to sit down with a scary man. He had a cookie, but I still didn't trust him. They made me sit with him all by myself. I took the cookie after, but it was NOT fun.

1 comment:

John said...

We love your Santa picture this year Lily :) You are too cute!! I don't like visiting Santa either. We loved our Chirstmas card too!

Love,
Cousin John