After meeting Pooh, we went on the Winnie the Pooh ride and decided to head over to Toon Town. I fell asleep on the way so the family stopped for a snack. When I woke up we started back towards Toon Town. We stopped for a second ride on the teacups. Everyone went this time. I was having a great time with Daddy turning us really fast and then suddenly I got a panicky look on my face. Daddy stopped the spinning and I went back to having fun. We got to Toon Town and took a lot of pictures. Then we went on Small World and then back to Toon Town for a spin on the Roger Rabbit ride. We took a last ride on the Haunted Mansion and then made our way to the gift store and out to the front of the park to head home.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment