I woke up this morning and Daddy brought me out into the living room. There were lots of new things! I got a wagon (from Santa) and an art table (from Grammy) and a fun car to ride (from Grandpa). I had fun opening all the presents. I took it slow, opening a few at a time and playing with them before moving on to the next set. I got lots of art supplies. I guess maybe that Santa isn't such a bad guy. Then we drove to Grandpa's and had some time with my uncles, my aunt, my Great Grandma and my Grandpa and Grammy. They spoiled me so much I didn't even want to open all my presents! We played and ate yummy food. I got to see my Aunt and Uncle's dogs. They are more my size since they are hounds. Boone barks everytime the door opens. It made me jump, but I liked him. It was a great Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment