We arrived at Grammy's house right after noon and just after Uncle Stephen, Aunt Natalie and Colton. I put on my new fancy dress and Colton took my rain boots.
Aunt Natalie got some Fiona time right away.
Then Uncle Stephen took a turn.
Fiona and Colton were reintroduced.
Fiona and Colton gave each other some kissies.
Grandpa had his Fiona time next.
I got a great new cheerleading outfit from Grammy.
I hung out on the couch with Uncle Stephen after all the present opening.
Later I took a bath with Colton.
Grandpa gave the Uncles some fun toys that were then used to attack me!
Later in the evening, Uncle Louis and Ariel helped me make a fairy with my new fairy kit.
Colton really liked playing with Fiona's Bumbo.
Fiona got to hang with Grammy.
She also tried on my Minnie Mouse bow.
Colton did not want to have his picture taken with Grandpa.
Fiona and I had no problem with it though!
I went out side and rode on my Ariel trike with Colton.
Fiona practiced her tummy time/crawling skills.
Colton got a fun ball for Christmas.
Colton was more cooperative for a photo op with Grammy.
No comments:
Post a Comment