Got up bright and early Christmas morning and headed out to the living room. Santa left me a chocolate santa.
Fiona got the sleepy toy she asked for, a Roo!
I also got a sparkly gymnastics suit.
He left me the new bike I wanted that has gears and hand brakes.
I helped Fi look through her stocking.
She got some new turtle bath toys.
Mommy and I got some shoes that looked similar to each other.
Fiona and I opened presents together.
I tried out my new headphones while Daddy played around with a new ipad toy and Fiona had fun with a wrapped present.
Then we packed up and got ready for the drive to Grammy's house. Here I am in my new headband ready to hit the road.
Fiona was happy to get started until she realized that she had to be in her car seat.
Piggy and I watched a movie on the drive. Stay tuned for pictures from Grammy's house.
No comments:
Post a Comment