Saturday, October 6, 2012

Roll/Walk to School Day

Wednesday was National Roll or Walk to School Day. Daddy and I rode from our house to my school together. Here we are getting all prepared to go. I have my backpack in my bike basket and Daddy is getting his helmet on.

 Now we are all set to head off to school!
 I'm ready to roll.
 We started off down the street. This was my first time riding my bike in the street the whole way. Usually I am on the sidewalk.
 Daddy wanted me to ride in front so he could keep an eye on me.
 Away we go!

 Here we are arriving at school. Someone had put a big chalk bicycle on the ground!
 I got to choose a treat when I got there.
 Then I put a sticker up on the graph to show that I rode my bike to school.
 Daddy sat on my bike while he took my picture.
 I had fun, but when Mommy picked me up in the afternoon and asked if I wanted to rude to school again, I said I didn't think so. We'll see if I change my mind.

No comments: