Mommy has been making sure that I get lots of playtime with my friends. Last week she picked both Kate and me up from school and we went to the library. We looked at books and checked some out.
We also played with the kid computers they had there before going to the park.
On Saturday Sofia came over to have dinner. We dressed up in some costumes and then had a toast with some apple cider.
On Sunday we went to the Berkeley Streets celebration. There was face painting and I had to have some of course.
I chose a butterfly, but I let the artist choose the color.
I waited with my friends while they waited for their turn to get painted.
I also decorated a mini pumpkin while I waited.
Here are some of my friends' parents and their little sisters.
Daddy and Fiona hung out together.
I decided I wanted in on the picture too.
Daddy tried to put Fi on his shoulders. Mommy took the picture and then told him to take her down.
Here I am with Emma and Melina and our butterfly face paint.
After walking/biking all the way down to the end, we headed back to our starting point. Daddy posed with Fiona on his handle bars.
Then I wanted a turn too!
We had some ice cream and pizza together.
Fiona was super tired when we got in the car. She fell alseep with her two fingers in her mouth like Mommy used to.
Later Mommy tried to get the face paint off my face so I could go to school the next day. It didn't come off very well and I looked like my skin had a green tinge to it. Daddy thought I looked like a zombie.




















1 comment:
I'll try again. The picture I see is not greenish; it's like you have rouge on your cheeks--attractive.
Love, Grandpa
Post a Comment