Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sleepover

Melina came over for a sleepover recently. Her little sister Nalani came for the first part too so that Lynn and Joey could go out to dinner without any kids. We got to make our own pizzas. We all got to wear aprons and have our own little bit of dough to roll and shape and then top.


 Fiona didn't get to eat any pizza, but she did get to hang with Daddy.
 The next morning we had breakfast at Masse's and then met up with the Beelers and Melina's family at the Solano Stroll. We watched the parade and then walked back to our house to play a little before Melina went home.

1 comment:

louis said...

You'll have to tell me about the Solano Stroll, but I'm guessing it's a Berkeley thing I would not approve of. Oh well. Pretty cheesy smile in that first picture, but I love you anyway.

Grandpa